No pouring and measuring needed. Each ½ oz. the bottle makes one quart of surface disinfectant solution. Our economically-priced Cetylcide-II Concentrate is an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum hospital disinfectant effective against 140+ disease-causing organisms including; HIV, MRSA, VRE, HBV, Influenza A / Brazil Virus (H1N1), and Human Coronavirus. Easily diluted in tap water.
Cetylcide-II instructions for Human Coronavirus: Dilute 2 ounces per gallon in water, or ½ oz per quart in water . Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Spray or wipe surface with solution. Demonstrated efficacy within 10 minutes. See product insert for complete instructions.
- 6 pack is equivalent to 1-1/2 gallons of ready-to-use solution
- Each 1/2 oz of concentrate makes a quart (32 oz) of ready-to-use solution
- No-mess mixing, measuring, and pouring
- Economical, up to 80% less expensive than ready-to-use formulas
- Lemon-scented, broad-spectrum surface disinfectant/deodorizer safe to use on all hard non-porous surfaces