Aero Series Extraoral Suction Unit 42ESU
Handler's 42ESU is an extraoral mobile suction system designed to complement the HVE (High Volume Evacuation) intraoral devices used during patient treatment. This system can help capture airborne droplets and aerosols to minimize exposure to harmful agents in the atmosphere.
It features 3 Stage Filtration:
1-HEPA H11 prefilter disposable bag filters 95% of particles down to 0.3um
2-HEPA H13 dual-pass cartridge filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3um
3-Activated charcoal filter assists in eliminating odors
- High-power, variable speed vacuum motor rated from 120 CFM to 160 CFM.
- 4-1/2" lightweight hood to capture aerosol.
- Foam-lined cabinet chamber for quiet operation.
- Rigid, flexible, and adjustable 2-1/2" diameter, 42" long hose.
- The hose is easily removable for cleaning and disinfection.
- Casters with rubber non-skid wheel, two casters lock for stability during use.
- Foot control on/off switch included.
42ESU Equipment Specifications:
Base Unit: 10" W x 15-1/2" L x 16" H, 32lbs.
Shipping: 28" W x 21-1/2" L x 18-1/2" H, 38lbs.
Hose: 2-1/2" Diameter x 42" Long
Hood: 4-1/2" Diameter
Cabinet: 18 gauge steel with the powder-coated finish & rubber non-skid casters.
Air Volume: 120 CFM to 160 CFM
Electrical: 811 Watts, 120V/60Hz, 7.2 Amps, 6' power cord w/ grounded plug, foot control on/off switch.
Sound Level: 64 dBA
Filters: HEPA H11 Disposable bag and HEPA H13 Cartridge filter with activated charcoal filter.
One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Made in the USA
SHIPPING: 38lbs - 18" W x 22" L x 19" H