Neomem® | Resorbable collagen membrane derived from highly purified type I collagen fibres from bovine Achilles tendon.
The macromolecular pore size allows vital nutrient transfer while the cell occlusive membrane retards epithelium down growth.
- Longer in vivo stability.
- Optimized flexibility and rigidity for better space maintenance which allows for desired tissue in-growth.
Why make Neomem® your membrane of choice?
- Highly purified type I collagen fibers derived from bovine Achilles tendon
- Excellent safety profile
- Easy in situ placement
Exceptional clinical performance
- Suture pull out strength between 290 g & 350 g
- Cell occlusive - retards epithelium down growth
- Macromolecular pore size allows nutrient transfer
Neomem® is sterilized by irradiation and packaged in double pouches.