The unit comes pre-assembled and services 10-20 chairs.
It is easily installed via simple connections to the vacuum line.
Model: ECO II Plus High Volume Amalgam Separator Tandem (New and Upgraded Model)
Component(s): Amalgam Separator & Installation Kit
Why the ECO II Amalgam Separator? The ECO II Amalgam Separator was engineered to be elegant, effective and simple. As the leading amalgam separator in Europe after 15 years of popularity there, the ECO II has recently taken the American market by storm as well. The ECO II is known for its compact, easy-to-use design that is ideal for dental offices requiring amalgam separation.
- No disruptive vacuum loss! Engineered to ensure no loss of suction
- Low cost, saving dentists hundreds of dollars compared to competing systems
- Easy installation and automated recycling options
- Online documentation and e-mail maintenance alerts
- Flexibility to work with almost any vacuum system
- No maintenance required, lifetime warranty
- ISO 11143 certified (exceeds ISO standards, achieving more than 99.3% filtration efficiency)
- Pre-vacuum installation: up to 20 chairs
- Works with wet and dry vacuums
- Larger inner/outer outlets with multi-adaptors 1.5” and 2”
- Convenient installation
- Easy replacement every 12 months or once full
- Free compliance management software
- Recycling certificates automatically sent to each office and available online 24/7
- Made and engineered in Austria