PureWay Eco II Plus Orange Amalgam Separator for 1-10 chairs (Includes Installation Kit)
A Simple Cost Effective Solution
The EPA will soon announce new legislation mandating the installation of amalgam separators in all 50 states.
The Eco II Amalgam Separator is a compact and economic separator ideal for any dental office. Through sophisticated product design and advanced engineering, the ECO II is the finest amalgam separation system available worldwide.
The ECO II family of amalgam separators is currently in use in over 5,000 dental offices in the US and over 200,000 worldwide.
The ECO II amalgam separator is the most cost-effective, convenient, and easy to use the solution in the Industry. Stay ahead of new EPA regulations with the ECO II.
Model: ECO II Plus Orange Amalgam Separator
Content: Separator and Installation Kit
Capacity: 1-10 Chairs
New and Upgraded Model Features
• Higher flow rate supports 1-10 chairs
• Compatible with dry and wet vacs and without disruptive suction loss
• Easier, quicker install
• No maintenance required & lifetime warranty
• Larger inner/outer outlets with multi-adaptors 1.5” and 2”
• Free compliance management software
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.2 x 7.7 x 8.4 in
• Collection container volume: 4.5 lb. (700 ml) amalgam waste
The Eco II Advantage
• Lowest cost model in the industry, about 40% savings
over competing systems
• Exceeds ISO standards achieving over 99.3% filtration efficiency
• Easy replacement every 12 months or once full
• Recycling certificates automatically sent to each office
• Does not require a technician to install
• No disruptive vacuum loss! Engineered to ensure no loss of suction
• Low cost, saving dentists hundreds of dollars compared to competing systems
• Easy installation and automated recycling options
• Online documentation and e-mail maintenance alerts 24/7
• Flexibility to work with almost any vacuum system