The Simple One® chairside amalgam separator is a fraction of the cost of central systems, both for the unit itself and for installation.
The Simple One® saves time on labor costs throughout the maintenance and recycling process. By eliminating the buildup of hazardous mercury, The Simple One® will make you compliant with new Federal EPA rules.
Features and Benefits
- Clogs or buildups can be checked at individual lines preventing the shutdown of the entire office
- Quick, chairside installation; easy to maintain
- Connects to an existing suction system
- 100% self-contained separator; just 10 x 3.5 inches in diameter
- Isolated unit located near each chair
- Prevents hazardous mercury buildup from chair to central suction system
- No filters to clean
- ISO certified 11143
- Recycling service available
- Compliant in all 50 states
- Compact size, 10” x 4”.
- Mounts on wall, inside or under cabinet/counter to save space.
- Multiple sizes of fittings to adapt to the existing vacuum system.
- Mounts horizontal or vertically.