The NXT DryVac system is designed to provide superior operational performance with low acquisition costs and virtually no maintenance, all in a compact footprint for easy installation. The NXT DryVac’s modular construction is a tankless central suction system that is 100% water-free, with an integrated air/water separation system. The economical NXT DryVac is the most cost-effective vacuum system on the market today.
The NXT DryVac Difference:
• Lightweight Tankless Design — easy installation, especially for offices with limited space.
• Reliable Proven Technology — superior performance, highly efficient vacuum power with low operating costs.
• Affordability — notably lower in cost than competing dry vacuum systems.
• Eco-friendly — requires significantly less water to operate than wet vacuums, resulting in lower water utility bills.
• Maintenance — less exposure to minerals in the water equates to less maintenance and repairs
• Installation — connects to most pre-existing plumbing.
• Quieter — moderate noise level.
• Expandable – Easily connects up to two or three NXT DryVac hybrid devices.
• Complete System is UL Certified
• Annual Maintenance Kit Available — Solmetex recommends the use of PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner on a daily basis to break down and eliminate built up debris in vacuum lines.
NXT DryVac Technical Specifications
Users 4-6, up to 3 systems may be used in tandem
Voltage 208/220-240 V AC
Horsepower 2.5 HP
Suction Volume 85 CFM at 7” Hg Vacuum
Ambient Temp 104° F maximum
Weight 68 pounds
Expandable Yes, up to 16/18 HVE’s through parallel connection footprint
Wet Ring Replaceable Yes
Footprint 24.4” x 18.9” x 15.7”
Sound Decibel Moderate 68dB
Warranty: 5 years on motor; 2 years on parts